Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Book List for 2015

So I didn't get around to a bunch of books in my 2014 list but keeping track of nearly every book I read this year (a whopping 36ish books) gives me better insight as to how much I'll read this year. It also gave me a pretty good idea of what's been sitting around for awhile. So expect some repeats from last year with lots of new ones!

Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Enders by Lissa Price
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Strange Angels & Betrayals by Lili St. Crow/Lilith Saintcrow
Lure of the Dead &
Slither &
I Am Alice &
Fury of the Seventh Son by Joseph Delaney (which finishes off the Last Apprentice series for me.)
Liberator by Richard Harland
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
The Royal Ranger by John Flanagan
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
False Covenant &
Lost Covenant by Ari Marmell (With book 4, Covenant's End, coming up I'll hopefully read past the cliffhanger to a more satisfying end.)
Through the Ever Night &
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs

Of course, I'm leaving lots of wiggle room for anything else that will pop up in the middle of this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment