Friday, November 1, 2013

Satyr Month!

Remember some of those old Satyr posts I made a while back? (Like this one, this one, and this one?) Of course you do! Those are probably the three that got you here in the first place. Quite honestly they're my three most popular posts by far according to my read count (553, 166, and 164, compare that with my #4 post having only 47 views)

The People demand satyrs.

I am, of course, happy to provide now that I have more material to work with.

Obviously the planning stages of my brother's satyr costume were well over a year. Mostly because my sewing skills are subpar (I've mentioned before I sewed an armhole shut on a vest), and I procrastinated in the hopes that my brother would lose interest and move on. A year later and he still showed interest, so I could only shrug and give it my best shot.

So, throughout the second half of October I spent time, money, and effort into attempting a satyr costume.

Here are the posts you can expect this month:

1. Hooves and Horns

2. Digitigrade

3. Accessories

4. The Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment