Friday, October 4, 2013

Kübler-Ross Model of Moving Out of my Parents' House



Psh, yeah right.
1. Denial

"There's no way we're going to find a suitable place."

After finding a suitable place:
"There's no way we'll be able to afford it."
After affording it:
"Moving my stuff is going to take a at least a month."

Five days after closing my mattress is already on the floor of my new bedroom:
"...Hello?"




%@!#)%#%!#$!!
2. Anger

"How dare they just kick me out! They're going to regret it once the chicken eggs/dishes/uneaten Cheetos/other chores I do pile up!






There's no soft water here!


3. Bargaining
"Please! Please! I'll do anything! I'll gather chicken eggs more often, I'll actually do dishes, I'll stop eatin
g all of your Cheetos! Just don't make me leave!




Whaaaaa!!1!!!one!!!111

4. Depression

It's late at night and there's a massive thunderstorm making the house shake. Things are suddenly a lot quieter and I have no one to talk to and hang out with. I don't know how I'm going to do this. I miss my parents and my kitties and my computer.




And my computerized kitty.
 
5. Acceptance
 
I'm not going to bother with pants today since I'd just get them dirty during my marathon of both watching Revolution and eating bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment