Friday, May 3, 2013

The Process of (not) Editing)

A step-by-step process of procrastination.

Well, now would be a good time to sit down and start editing.
I have to pee.
Ahhh.
Now I'm hungry.
Oh I should do some laundry!
Hey wait, I said I'd change my bedsheets.
I should probably find some clean sheets first.
There they are! Wait...those aren't sheets.
Oh well maybe I can just get rid of the electric blanket instead.
Man it feels good to get rid of that blanket, I've been getting way too warm.
Let me check for sheets again.
Nope, still can't find any.
Oh yeah, I was going to do laundry.
Bleh, I want to eat something first.
Waffle!
Back to laundry...but first let me check for clean sheets one last time.
Still nothing, I give up.
Lalala, sorting laundry.
Okay, laundry is now in the washing machine.
Time for some editing!
A Steam friend sent me a video link.
Haha, what will the Internet think of next?
I should write a blog post about procrastinating...
Hey I wonder if (insert author here)'s blog has been updated?
It has!
I need to shower.
My nails are getting pretty long.
Time to move the laundry into the dryer!

Several hours later and still no editing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment