Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let's Get Started Shall We?

So I have basically been trapped in limbo for the last six months, August had been weirdly optimistic apparently. Luckily the hopes of people making a satyr costume has been keeping Dusted Glen alive.

Hopefully I can get back onto the scheduled bandwagon. Expect a brand new post soon! (I'd go as far as to say tomorrow but then if I miss tomorrow I'd probably shoot for the day after but then here come the people with the torches and pitchforks and how they managed to get here when I'm living with 97528395 inches of snow on the ground I don't know because I can barely get out of my driveway even on a good day not that I really have anywhere to go I'm kinda like that one song you know the one that was popular in the eighties from that band with the name that's a noun and the lead singer struck out on his own and still makes music as a solo artist to this day but it's just not quite as good as his original stuff with the band but don't tell him that because it was quite a falling out I'm pretty sure there was a biography or an autobiography why do they call them autobiographies it's not like the books write themselves although I suppose they sorta do because by living your life you're creating the story to your own biography so they should call biographies as "someone else wrote this"-graphy and autobiographies as iGraphies and lots of people would buy it because everyone rips off the lowercase i thing that apple did oh booyah I managed to have a lowercase standalone letter I be grammatically correct anyway the section in the parenthesis is longer than the entire posts so I'm going to call it good.)


No comments:

Post a Comment