Friday, April 19, 2013

Birthday of the Demigods (Aka: Get Dusted for Free!)


Springtime is on the slow side for a Harvest God like me (Lavtia is north of the equator, as a result I use it as the basis for my seasons) so one year ago I, Rungis the Latvian God of Harvests (known to my author-minion as Smudge), decided to bless a particular home with my kittens.

It was a quiet morning on April 20th, 2012 and two of my caretakers were just barely beginning to get ready for school. I had decided to finally slip inside one of the cardboard boxes they provided for me. I hadn't been in one without their coaxing, so I figured it would be a rather large hint that I was ready. Sometime between late morning and afternoon (cats don't measure time precisely, we have better things to do) I had four kittens.

I regret nothing.
All of them are happy and doing very well and, to commemorate this wonderful event I have, again, hijacked Jennifer's blog and her novel.

Starting today (April 19th) you can get Dusted free for 3 days! (Ends Sunday April 21st at midnight)

And if you happen to run into my little kitties: Dave, Grim, Bean, or FSMO, tell all of them I said hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment