Friday, February 15, 2013

Introducing Ian Daniels

Maybe it's the long hours of being confused as I learn an entire new circle of people at my new job, or maybe it's the sleep deprived state I'm in as I flip a complete 180 degrees in my schedule from full dayshift to full nightshift in only three days (welcome to Day 2), but today I've decided I'm going to take a week off of my narcissism to tell you about someone else and his book.

No me? But I love me!

The guy I'm talking about is Ian Daniels. One day the Writing Gods cracked open the sky and threw the lightning of literary creation to strike Ian, and awesome is what happened.

Boom.
When the world, your world, gets turned upside down, there are leaders, there are followers, there are those that sit back, and those that take advantage… and then there’s you.

The following story chronicles the events of a reluctant and unapologetic man on his path through a world compromised by a collapsed economy, society, and way of life. His ability to survive fosters an internal struggle that intertwines within the few friends he has left. Unsure of how to guide them through the reality of this changed existence without crushing their hope, sometimes it is all he can do to just to keep himself alive without becoming what he fights against.               

I had an advanced copy to help with some edits, but an editor I am not (thanks Stephanie for keeping me sane during my own editing process!)

Ian has his own blog (found Here).You can get Against the Grain on both Amazon (Here) or Smashwords (Here). Get it. Read it. Review it. Tell your friends, neighbors, enemies, random strangers, anyone you think might be interested.

And now, I plan to get reacquainted with my new best friend: caffine.

No comments:

Post a Comment