Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Blogging Schedule

I think it would be prudent to have a schedule for my blogging. So, starting tomorrow, here is what I will be talking about on a day-to-day basis.

Sunday - Off
Monday - Writing - Either talking about how to write or providing previews of my work.
Tuesday - Publishing - Before being published, I did a lot of research on it, and I'll pass on some of the best I found.
Wednesday - Personal - Things about me, how I got into writing. Those kinds of thing. Read these days if you've got a bout of insomnia.
Thursday - Books - What I'm reading, what I reccomend, what influenced my own writing.
Friday - Miscellaneous - This can be anything from any other day, or be something totally unrelated.
Saturday - Off

Of course, I'm a lazy kind of person, so I probably won't stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment